Armenian Data Sheet (Domains 101)
|Registry Terms :|
|Is IDN Available1 :||No|
|Delete Protection2 :||No|
|Super Lock3 :||No|
|Min Renew Period :- year(s)|
|Max Renew Period :||- year(s)|
|Default Registration Period :||- year(s)|
|Must be Positively Renewed :||No|
|Grace Period5 :||- day(s)|
|Autorenew Grace Period6 :||- day(s)|
|Domain Must be Renewed Before Expiry :||Yes|
|Transfers are Prohibited for7 :||- day(s)|
|Redemption Period8 :||days|
|Fee for Recovery From Redemption9 :||$|
|Actual Usage :||-|
1. IDN (Internationalized Domain Names) Capable domain names are domains which contain non ASCII characters. Such characters are used in languages such as Russian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian. These characters are in addition to: a-z, 0-9 or "-".
2. With Delete Protection on, the domain name will only be deleted once it has passed expiry by 1 year - without being renewed - it will then be deleted.
3. Super Lock, If selected offers an additional level of security to inter-registrar transfers; telephone calls and other physical proof of identification will be required to verify the transfer.
4. Our DomainRecovery service can be used if your domain name is accidentally deleted or cancelled by your existing registrar. We can automatically attempt to re-register it. See Domain Recover
5. Grace Period is the number of days following the registration of a domain when the operation may be reversed.
6. Autorenew Grace Period is the number of days following the automatic renewal of a domain when the operation may be reversed. When this number is negative the domain name must be renewed before expiry.
7. During the Transfer Prohibit Period, this is x days after either the initial registration or a transfer to us, domain transfers away from us will not be allowed.
8. Redemption period. Once a domain is deleted at the registry it can remain recoverable for a limited time before it is deleted. This is the redemption period.
9. Redemption Fee. If we are asked to remove a domain from its redemption period, see above. This is the fee we will charge..am is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Armenia.
All our Armenian domain name prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Armenian domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
To register your Armenian domain name, click here!
Restrictions: Armenian domain name registration, No Restrictions.
Notes: Don't put "www" or the Armenian domain name type, ie. ".am", Thus for "www.101domains.am" enter "101domains" and no more.
Please remember that Armenian domain names can only contain the following letters: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.am is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Armenia.